Anderson Free Clinic will contact you after receiving your application for notification of acceptance as a Festival of Trees Designer. Limited spots are available.
Designer Application Form – deadline: Friday, August 19, 2022
- The application form is for determination of your entry into the Festival of Trees and provides contact information.
- Anderson Free Clinic will contact you by Wednesday, August 26, 2022 to let you know if you have been accepted as a designer for the Festival of Trees. Limited spots are available.
Designer Contract – deadline: Friday, September 16, 2022
- The contract provides Anderson Free Clinic the title entry name and full description of your tree, wreath/swag.
- Title – the title will be printed in the program and promotional materials.
- Description – the description of your entry is an essential part of the contract. This information is used for the program and display place cards by the entry. Be as specific as possible, but please limit the description to 100 words. Below is an example of a well-written description:
Warm Mocha Holiday – Shimmering in glittering gold and shades of coffee and copper, this 30” lighted wreaths dazzling! Accents of brown and muted oranges nest around a lush, copper, brown and mocha colored bow. Naturally shed deer antler combine with icy crystal-coated grasses for a hint of the north woods and frosty winter mornings. So curl up in front of the fire with a delicious mocha latte and enjoy this holiday beauty.
Designer Check-In Form
- Hand in at the table on your set-up day.
Festival of Trees Awards
- Mayor’s Favorite Tree Chosen by Mayor Terence Roberts
- Presenting Sponsor’s Favorite Tree Chosen by our Presenting Sponsor
- Grinch’s Favorite Tree Chosen by the Grinch
- People’s Choice Chosen by our Supporters
Rather mail in your designer form? Click here to download the PDF.
Important Designer Information and Downloads
Online Designer Form
"*" indicates required fields