The Free Clinic relies entirely on donations to provide a healthcare home for our patients.
1. Donating to the Free Clinic is easy, convenient, and safe:
- Donate Online Now – Online donations can be made easily and securely. Simply click here and you will be taken to the Anderson Free Clinic’s donation page.
- Donate by Mail or Phone – You can send your donation to:Anderson Free Clinic,
PO Box 728
Anderson, SC 29622 Or call: (864) 512 – 7810 and speak with Jennifer Norman, our Manager of Philanthropy, to make a donation.
- Recognize a loved one through your gift
Honor a loved one: It is a great way to recognize a special person in your life on their birthday or another occasion. The Clinic will send a card to your loved one letting them know that you made a donation in their honor.Memorial: The Clinic will send a card to the family of the departed acknowledging the donation that was made in the loved one’s name.
- Planned Giving and Gifts of Securities – A gift of securities held for more than one year can provide significant benefits to you as well as AFC. If you are interested in donating securities, please e-mail the AFC Executive Director, Barb Baptista
- Support/ sponsor an event such as Walk with the Docs or Las Vegas Gala. Sponsorship Package information can be found here. Link to sponsorship page.
- Organize a group to hold an event to benefit the Free Clinic. We will be glad to give you ideas for benefits which can range from simple, one day events to larger, sustained events. (Call Barb to learn of some great ideas at (864) 512-7811.)
- Consider a recurring gift. A recurring gift helps you budget and manage your giving, and helps the Free Clinic plan and budget too.
2. Value of Donated Services: The Anderson Free Clinic’s strong volunteer base and collaborative relationships within Anderson County allow the Free Clinic to leverage nearly $8.00 in for every dollar donated. The value of the services and medications our supporters help us to provide exceeds $3 million annually.
3. Donor Privacy: The Free Clinic values the privacy of our donors. Your personal information will not be shared with others.
Charitable giving to the Free Clinic will make a huge difference in the lives of many individuals who cannot afford health care.