We are here for your health. Please be part of it!
- Tell doctors how you REALLY feel. Mention all symptoms and any allergies. This helps the doctors prescribe appropriate treatment & meds.
- Complete labs on the day you are instructed to do.
- Take meds as prescribed, supported by timely refills.
- Bring your medicine in the original bottle to every visit. Bring ALL, even if they were prescribed by another office or are over the counter medications
- Don’t let your certification lapse.
- Don’t leave appointment without knowing what you need to do & why is it important.
- Keep your appointments. If the doctor refers you to a specialist, you will receive the appointment by mail. If you cannot make this appointment, please call their office & cancel it.
- Make your appointment a priority, but if you can’t make it, cancel in advance (Call 512-7804) so we can give your appointment to someone else.
Keep in mind that if you cancel, it may take several weeks or months for you to get another appointment
- Give us your current contact information. The Free Clinic needs current phone numbers and addresses in order to mail referrals or inform patients of appointment changes.
- Patients are asked to pitch in. AFC is able to stay open because of the financial support by those who believe in our mission.
How to Become A New Patient
Click on the buttons below to read more.