We are here for your health. Please be part of it!
- Tell doctors how you REALLY feel. Mention all symptoms and any allergies. This helps the doctors prescribe appropriate treatment & meds.
- Complete labs on the day you are instructed to do.
- Take meds as prescribed, supported by timely refills.
- Bring your medicine in the original bottle to every visit. Bring ALL, even if they were prescribed by another office or are over the counter medications
- Don’t let your certification lapse.
- Don’t leave appointment without knowing what you need to do & why is it important.
- Keep your appointments. If the doctor refers you to a specialist, you will receive the appointment by mail. If you cannot make this appointment, please call their office & cancel it.
- Make your appointment a priority, but if you can’t make it, cancel in advance (Call 226-1294 Press 3) so we can give your appointment to someone else.
Keep in mind that if you cancel, it may take several weeks or months for you to get another appointment
- Give us your current contact information. The Free Clinic needs current phone numbers and addresses in order to mail referrals or inform patients of appointment changes.
- Patients are asked to pitch in. AFC is able to stay open because of the financial support by those who believe in our mission.
How to Become A New Patient
Click on the buttons below to read more.