Saturday, March 18th, 2017
Anderson: AnMed Health North Campus
at 2000 E. Greenville St
Events start at 8:30 a.m.
with Run with the Nurses Registration
10:00 a.m. Walk Begins
Honea Path: HP Middle School Field
10:15 a.m. Registration 11:00 a.m. Walk begins
The goal for 2017 is $95,000 which makes up approximately 20% of the clinic’s operating budget and helps provide medical, dental, and pharmacy services to more than 1200 patients.
We need your help to reach this goal! How can you help?
- Sponsor the Walk with the Docs! Sponsorship opportunities range from $100 to $1000.
- Register to Run with the Nurses! Participation in this 5K run is limited to 31 runners, representing the 31-year history of the Free Clinic.
- Purchase a Walk t-shirt either at the clinic or one of the locations listed below.
- Form a team and collect donations. Prizes are awarded in four different categories: Largest Team, Most $$ Raised, Team wearing the largest number of 2016 Walk t-shirts, and Best Accessory (that helps create your team’s identity.)
- Donate any amount to help us reach our goal!!
Detailed Schedule of Events:
Anderson: AnMed Health North Campus – 2000 E. Greenville St
- 8:30 a.m.- Sign in of pre-registered run with the nurses racers
- 9:00 a.m.- Run with the Nurses (31 pre-registered racers)
- 9:15 a.m.- Registration for Walk & Team Competition
- 9:30 a.m.- Teams judged
- 10:00 a.m.- Walk begins
(light refreshments afterwards)Honea Path: HP Middle School Football Field
- 10:15 a.m.- Registration and mingling
- 11:00 a.m.- Walk begins (light refreshments after
T-shirts are now available!
Call now for sponsorship information!
Call: Office (864) 512-7812
Call or text 864-760-9915 (c)